Do you want to learn more about sustainable food & how this can fit your lifestyle & resources?
Are you trying to follow a more healthy & nutritious life?
Does your organization need access to cutting edge & progressive nutrition resources that bolster existing services & resources?
You’re at the right place.
At Peas & Food, Jessica Avasthi cares deeply about:
- You or your organization understanding & achieving health and wellness
- Being informed and mindful food consumers in the 21st century.
We can be of service.
For individuals & families:
- One-to-one nutrition & wellness counseling (offer Skype or FaceTime as options)
- Budget-friendly & tech-savvy navigation of available food resources
- In-home pantry makeovers & menu planning
- Resources to encourage convenient and nutritious family meals
- Enhancing food choices to meet budgets, health and food philosophies
For Sustainable Food Producers & Organizations (Farmers, Food Hubs, Food Policy Councils, Non-profits)
- Development & implementation of health and wellness strategies or curricula
- Consultant for funding opportunities geared around nutrition programs
- Development of nutrition-related consumer-focused marketing materials geared around food products & services
- Food & cooking demos that showcase products
For corporations & healthcare organizations
- Provision of health & wellness sessions
- Food etiquette – understanding the values of sustainable food
- Development & implementation of wellness policies
- Consulting services for local & sustainable food procurement
- Food shopping tours & menu planning for busy professionals
- Nutrition education & cooking sessions
For the media
- Expert perspectives on nutrition, health and wellness hot topics
- 101 on food sustainability (navigating seasonal eating to pesticides in our food supply) for diverse audiences
- Experience in television, radio and web-based media outlets
For more information, including pricing, payment options & other services not listed, feel free to contact Mind Your Peas & Food: